You are all warmly invited to our annual CASiLaC/School of Languages, Literatures and Cultures collective book launch. After last year’s very successful launch(es) it was decided to make it an annual event, and this year we will be celebrating many of the publications from the School from over the last year.
DATE: Friday February 2
VENUE: Staff Common Room
There will also be a wine and food reception. Please come and celebrate with us the following publications:
1) P. Crowley (ed), Algeria: Nation, Culture and Transnationalism 1988-2015 (Liverpool: Liverpool University Press, 2017)
2) P. Crowley (ed.), Studies in Travel Writing Special Issue titled ‘Travel, Colonialism and Encounters with the Maghreb: Algeria’, 21: 3 (2017)
3) J. C. Barnes & D. O’Connell (eds.), Dante and the Seven Deadly Sins (Dublin: Four Courts, 2017)
4) D. Brennan & N. Finnegan (eds.), Rethinking Juan Rulfo’s Creative World: Prose, Photography, Film (Oxford: Legenda, 2017)
5) L. Rascaroli, How the Essay Film Thinks (Oxford: Oxford UP, 2017)
6) D. Miranda-Barreiro & M. Veiga, Galicia 21. Journal of Contemporary Galician Studies, Issue G (2016-2017).
7) A. Sorrentino, M. Rössner, D. De Michele & M. G. Caponi, Pirandello e un mondo da ri-disegnare (Oxford: Peter Lang, 2017)
8) D. Miladinović & M. Collins (eds.), SCENARIO: Journal for Drama and Theatre in Foreign and Second Language Education, Vol. XI, Issue 02 (2017)
9) M. Ender, I. Fürhapter, I. Kathan, U. Leitner, B. Siller (eds.), Landschaftslektüren. Lesarten des Raums von Tirol bis in die Po-Ebene (Bielefeld, Transcript 2017)
10) M. Howard & P. Leclercq (eds.), Tense-Aspect-Modality in a Second Language. Contemporary Perspectives (Amsterdam /Philadelphia: Benjamins, 2017)
11) J. Crutchfield and M. Schewe (eds.), Going Performative in Intercultural Education. International Contexts, Theoretical Perspectives and Models of Practice (Bristol: Multilingual Matters, 2017).